Monday, January 11, 2010

Contract

The following is the contract signed by most of you, yesterday, January 11th, 2010. For those of you that have not signed it, I will be forwarding your copy as soon as possible.

I, the undersigned, do hereby consent and agree that the GFam Fitness Challenge 2010 and its agents have the right to take weight information and/or other identifying personal information of me beginning on January 9, 2010 and ending on June 1st and to use these in any and all media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of GFam Fitness Challenge 2010. I further consent that my name and identity may be revealed therein or by descriptive text or commentary.

I do hereby release to GFam Fitness Challenge 2010 and its agents all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately.

I understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for recording me, either for initial or subsequent transmission or playback.

I also understand that GFam Fitness Challenge 2010 is not responsible for any expense or liability incurred as a result of my participation in this challenge, including medical expenses due to any sickness or injury incurred as a result.

I understand the $40 entry fee will be kept by an agent of the GFam Fitness Challenge 2010 as part of the end prize for the announced winners. I understand the $40 entry fee is non-refundable once the decision to enter the challenge has been made. Full payment is due by February 28th. If not paid in full by this date, you and any payments made will be forfeited.

I also understand the GFam Fitness Challenge 2010 and its agents will make the final determination of the winner (based on pre-set qualifications). Any complaints and/or grievances regarding the decision must be submitted in writing within 10 minutes of the announcement of the winners. The winners will be given the cash prize after the public announcement has been made.

I represent that I am at least 16 years of age, have read and understand the foregoing statement, and am competent to execute this agreement.

*without the aid of dietary supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment